Sunday, July 7, 2024

Andy Says: S***w the Citizens

 


Ask me how I got rid of my wrinkles! I'll tell you my secret - the wrinkles are still there, but I just don't let anyone see them with my favorite UNA Covid mask on!



1. Andrew (Andy) Betterton was elected by only a handful of votes after promising to move the Confederate monument to the Florence Cemetery. Four years later, where is it?

2. Andy is often heard to use vile language when unhappy.

3. Andy takes a vacation when a long time employee needs to be fired.

4. Andy refuses to take part in Animal Services programs since "those people never liked him."

5. Andy has been accused of frequently napping on the clock.

6. Andy made no statement when his grandson faced charges in two jurisdictions.

7. Andy made no statement when his grandson's mother was murdered.

8. Andy has now cut off citizen comments on the live stream of council meetings.

9. Andy has...wait for it...even cut off comments on Independence Day fireworks. Say what?!!!

So what's up with Andy's new program of total censorship? Is he just waiting for his good pal Jackie Hendrix to be sworn in to replace Dick Jordan?

One of our regular bloggers totally disagrees with us, but if Jimmy Oliver or Kaytrina Simmons fails to run, Bill Griffin looks pretty good!


Or maybe Chester here...


2 comments:

  1. I am not going to speak for one of your "regular bloggers", but how about this? Before I would vote for ANYONE currently on the city council or Andy Betterton, I would write in NONE OF THE ABOVE! A recent poll on the Facebook group page: "Florence city council Vote Em All Out", seem to show a majority of those who participated agree with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every citizen should be concerned with getting Andy out of office...no matter whom they have to vote for.

      Delete