Thursday, October 20, 2016

Vote to Help All Alabamians


From a reader:

I don't know if this is exactly your wheelhouse or not, but if there's any way we can help our fellow Alabamians I'm all for it!



These folks have been dealing with this for 8 years, I consider myself pretty well informed but this is the first time I've heard about the health issues resulting from the leak.

Voter registration deadline is Oct 24. Maybe we can vote in some folks who are interested in helping our state residents!

*****



*****

Our state attorney general has proclaimed there is no evidence of any wrongdoing by former ALEA leader Spencer Collier. While we abhor lawsuits against the state in general, we hope Mr. Collier will sue. We hope he sues our foolish governor personally for all he's worth. If brazen Becky wants to see any of her sugar daddy's money, she'll have to visit either Spencer or Dianne. 

*****





No comments:

Post a Comment