1. Who would tell Billy Underwood, or anyone else, just what is or isn't in a Muscle Shoals police officer's personnel file?
2. Who brags he has a meat grinder at his home so that no one will know when he kills a deer out of season?
3. Who thought it was a good idea to let Patricia Ayers and her husband Matthew, both arrested for the rape of a child, sit next to each other at their arraignment?
4. Who decided to reduce the number of Lauderdale County resource officers from two to one--for all schools in the county?
5. Who thinks David "Turtle Slayer" Bradford will run unopposed for mayor in the next municipal election?
SHOALS DEMOCRATIC CLUB MEETING
Monday, January 21, 2013
6:30 p.m. Kick-off Meeting 2013
Steelworkers' Union Hall at the corner of Wilson Dam Road and Avalon Avenue in Muscle Shoals
It's time to pay dues for 2013
$20 for Regular members, $5 for Students, $200 for Lifetime members
For additional information, e-mail email@example.com
or call 256-764-0016