Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Notes from Blog Team Members...


From J. Redmond: Your observations are dead on the money. If you will recall, I said pretty much the same thing a few months ago.  I believe Andrews to be the BEST candidate for Colbert County Sheriff. HOWEVER....IF he expects to win, he MUST CAMPAIGN! He needs to go door-to-door and put up MANY MORE signs.  He needs to attend public functions. He needs to PUBLICLY DEBATE Williamson. He needs to do A LOT of things that he ISN'T.  He's making the same mistakes that Terry Holden made when he ran against Ronnie Willis.....and we know how THAT played out for the citizens of Lauderdale County.

From Bailey Quarters: I've blogged here for some years. Not much maybe, but for a while. Crazies don't phase me and neither do their even crazier pol friends. If you want a story on handicapped child abandonment, we can oblige. Didn't I say I might not be as nice as SS?

From Cherry Pitts: Hi. I'm new on the Shoals Cuisine blog. Keep reading. Send us your suggestions for eateries to reviews.

From a Friend: Stay tuned in Lauderdale County. It's deja vu all over again in the Lauderdale County Court system.


Posted by Bailey

3 comments: