Friday, September 29, 2023

Alabama is Tops...in Syphilis

 



The CDC has released its newest data (just think of it as a version of a football poll), and Alabama has come in sixth. The bad news is that we're talking about national ranking for sexually transmitted diseases. 

Don't be too discouraged, our state is number one in...syphilis. And you were wondering why we have such nice health departments when we can't get even halfway decent animal shelters in Franklin and other counties. It's tough to know even our stray dogs are more intelligent and better behaved than some of our citizens, isn't it?

But, wait, there's some real good news here. It's rapidly approaching Halloween season; don't those two poster kids for the great pox make you want to run out and buy some candy corn...or a condom?


*****


Hi, I'm known as Chloe H. I'm two years old, but I'm not sure what breed I am. As the song says, please love me, I'm not that bad. Come see me at the Florence Shelter in the industrial park:



No comments:

Post a Comment