Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Lockhart Called "Progressive Woke Democrat"

 

Most Attractive Snap of Mike We Could Find


A reader has a very interesting report for us on Muscle Shoals:


The City of Muscle Shoals now has a woman who is one of the higher-ups in the Parks and Rec department working Saturday and Sunday at time and a half - basically $42.50 an hour and collecting tips. Ashley Wheeles' salary of roughly $8.50 an hour sure sounds a lot cheaper than what they're paying now.

The city also has decided Rusty Wheeles' job probably will be turned into three different positions. Mayor Mike Lockhart is truly a progressive woke Democrat, turning single person jobs into three people jobs at the city. (Everyone should congratulate him the next time you see him.)

Now we can see why Muscle Shoals has such low unemployment, the mayor fires one person and hires three in his place.


Interesting take on Lockhart - we've heard him called much worse!


*****


Good morning. I'm Daisy, a Belgian Malinois mix. I'm not totally sure when my ears or nose will stop growing, but I'm only four months old. Come for a visit with me and take me home. I'm at the Florence shelter on Roberson Road:



No comments:

Post a Comment