Monday, June 13, 2022

A Word from Mary Baschab-Haslacker

 





Thank you to the thousands of people who got out and picked Mary in the priMary for Colbert County District Judge!

In my many years in courtrooms, I learned how to serve you. I will be honest and fair. I will not make backroom deals. I will listen to you. I will hear all sides of the story. I will only rely on the law and the facts before me. I will treat every person equally under the law. I have no strings attached and will not show favoritism. I will not waste your time. I am running for District Judge to serve you.

I will win with your help on June 21. Supporters, contact your friends and family and remind them to pick Mary on June 21. I am available to answer any questions. You can find lots of information about me, my family, my values, and my plans for the court on my Facebook page: Baschab-Haslacker, the People’s Candidate for Colbert County District Judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment