Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Prince Rebels; Does He Have a Point?

 



It's been a while since you heard from your faithful Canine-American blogger, and I am coming to you today from a Chewy cedar chip bed of pain. My scruff and shoulders are so sore I can barely type. It's all I can do to eat, but I'm forcing myself six or seven times a day just to be on the safe side.

Why, you ask? I just returned from Dr. Cobb's where some very nice ladies lured me into his den of needles (I'll never learn). It was fun at first, then came the rabies jab. At no time did I place my paw print on any consent forms. It was, as always, totally forced.

Let me ask you: When was the last time you heard of a dog with rabies? I'm not even sure those urban tales of rabid raccoons are real. Who knows what they put in those "rabies shots?" It could easily be a plot by the Colbert County Animal Board to thin out our numbers. Nothing would surprise me from them.

Now, aren't you just a little concerned for your furry companions? We see no need for this torture. Rebel now!



No comments:

Post a Comment