Monday, August 16, 2021

How Smart Are Local Voters?

 



A reader thinks this may apply to a great many in the Shoals. Can you pick anyone out?

Ploys, lies, tactics and scams are what some politicians do. Those words can describe a lot of people. How do they continue to get by with that?
Two simple words: DUMA$$ SUCKERS.

Just sign the blank check and I'll fill it out at the bank.
I have a great deal for you.
Your package is waiting for you at UPS.
Below cost prices today only!
I have a CASH BUYER for your house. That's as good as: there is some great oceanfront property in Arizona that just came on the market and will go fast unless we get an offer in for you right now, all I need is a check to hold it.
Give me $100 and I will bring you back some great bargains.
Sign this contract and I will fill in the details later.

What DUMBA$$ falls for any of those lines? Surprisingly enough, they actually fog mirrors and almost look normal (at least until they keep opening their mouths and doing dumba$$ things.)

HERE'S YA SIGN

*****

Per request for two of our favorite readers:


2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the "I have a Cash Buyer for your House and I can get you $This$ much money..." followed by "...IF you'll sign this Listing Agreement RIGHT now.". Those Shysters rarely have a Buyer waiting in the wings, but continue to fool people daily. Sad. Avoid them at all costs. There are Honest Realtors out there - Find one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How smart? Andy Betterton 'smart'. Any questions?

    ReplyDelete