Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Letter to Brian Lindsey


An Open Letter to Brian Lindsey
By:  The Midnight Rider

Brian Lindsey
Superintendent
City of Muscle Shoals
Muscle Shoals, AL 35661

Dear Sir:
The letter is in regards to the stadium at Muscle Shoals High School. I am aware that the City of Muscle Shoals has spent tons of money on this stadium, making it a highly valued venue for picture taking. I would like to request the use of the stadium to take pictures of my two girls.
It is my understanding that the stadium is locked so not just anyone can get in. Even though the taxpayers funded this project, they cannot use the stadium track to walk for exercise. Only the privileged have access to the stadium.
Well, I don’t live in Muscle Shoals. Actually, I live in the County so I don’t pay City Taxes. I do occasionally stop and eat in Muscle Shoals, so I guess that would cover my fee for using the stadium for the short period of time that I need to make pictures.  
As you read this letter, please understand that my girls are clean and beautiful. They are dear to my heart. They are Daddy’s babies. Below is a recent picture of them. I know after looking at the picture, there is no way you can turn down my request.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/bb/24/44bb248189019671823c79a63ca6c190.jpg
Thank you for your understanding and help in this matter.



The Midnight Rider


P.S. If they leave a little fertilizer, it makes the AstroTurf grow.

That’s it for now. But remember, the Midnight Rider will always be around to voice his/her/their (?) opinion.

I am and always will be, the Midnight Rider

https://www.freeonlinephotoeditor.com/tmp/img-5744fe72cc940/step0003.jpg?1464139539412

*****
*****
We had a reader ask if Hershel Dale Graham could be considered an escapee. That's a good guess - of course he's an escapee. He failed to complete his sentence and gave no one his new address.

As we understand it, this is Third Degree Escape, but still escape. If you see Graham, please report him to authorities. The family of his murder victim will be eternally grateful to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment