Monday, November 29, 2021

David Carson's Letter in Rebuttal to PSS

 



Last Thursday council members, mayor, and police chief met to address project say something's recent complaints at the city council meeting about being unfairly treated at their protests.
I attended planing on giving a speech. They told me I could not speak at the meeting so I printed the speech and gave it to them. They never did reply to it. Anyway here is the meeting I recorded https://youtu.be/Kucui15ZJmw

You might find what the police chief had to say noteworthy.

Here is the speech I handed them..

I am here today mainly in response to project say something’s appearance at the city council meeting recently. After seeing them bring in politically partisan lawyers and rant about their rights being infringed in their so called “peaceful protests” and Michelle Eubanks publically state she would like to go over their claims with the public safety committee I feel compelled to be here to give the other side of the story. So much has happened over the past year and a half there is no way I could possibly tell all of my side of the story in one sitting but I’ll do my best to highlight and summarize the parts that are relevant at this time.

First lets talk about how “peaceful” Project say something is. It seems people what to conflate non violent and peaceful together when talking about public demonstrations. There is nothing peaceful about a mob publically screaming at the top of their lungs inflammatory rhetoric over and over. If I walk right up to your face right now and scream repetitive slogans you would have me thrown out of here. If someone was screaming outside of your house you would probably call the police for “disturbing the peace”. One of the main slogans this mob screams is “No justice No peace” how can this be considered peaceful activity when they explicitly scream no peace?

Project say something also claimed there was unequal application of the various protest regulations in Florence. I agree with them on that except that it is project say something that have been allowed to get away with more than various protests I’ve been involved in. For one I have been personally carded by the police twice at protests over the past year and a half. I have never seen anyone with project say something get carded once. Most of the time when I am doing my activism I never wear a mask because I am not trying to hide my identity. Project say something members almost always have their faces covered to hide their identity and at times have people coming in from all parts of this region that nobody knows. Yet they never get carded. Both times I was carded I was not doing anything illegal and my face is uncovered for the world to see who I am. I make a point of that because I don’t do anything I am ashamed of and don’t want my name attached too, Plus I am extra careful that none of my activities break any laws. I have to be like that because I know I will not be able to get away with what aclu backed leftist mobs are able to do. There is no splc or aclu for conservatives.

The first time I was carded by the police was at the first tear the confederate statue down rally hosted by project say something. I was singled out of a crowd of at least 100 people and questioned and carded. All I was doing was quietly standing around with my cameras documenting the event. The second time I was carded was when me and my friend glen here was relatively quietly protesting popes tavern on the public sidewalk outside of popes tavern. The pretext of the cops carding us was Brian Murphy called the police and reported we were outside yelling. We were not yelling I recorded the whole thing to prove that. Besides what if we were yelling? Project say something regularly has a mob yelling in public and I never once seen them get carded by the police.

You can card me all you want because I am not trying to hide and I have no warrants out on me. Can the same be said about all the members of the mob that project say something gathers to scream at the public? I have video evidence of one Birmingham black panther member who goes by lady freedom regularly attending project say something’s mobs. She filmed herself trashing the inside of a gas station in Birmingham. Is this the peaceful people project say something boasts about? I guess we will never know what other trouble makers are in their mists because they are almost always masked and they never get carded.

I could fill pages and show hours of video highlighting all the hypocrisy that has been going on in regards to how this city has handled protests, counter protests, and people just trying to document the activity on the street. I can provide all of that if needed in the future if given the time and space to do so. I think this is enough for now to highlight my points.

In closing I have some questions for this committee. I want to know exactly when and where people are allowed to scream their heads off in public in Florence and not be bothered by the police. I want to know how close the public are allowed near project say something’s mobs and how close project say something’s mobs are allowed near the public. Is project say something while marching on public sidewalks allowed unmarked unidentifiable so called security to keep people they don’t like away from them while they are allowed to get near the public with their mob? I want to know which protesters get carded by the police and why. Also I would like to know what information can be found online about this public safety committee and why I could not find meeting times and locations online.

Those are just a few of the questions I have for now. Unlike project say something I can back up the claims I make with evidence. Everything I have said here I can back up with video evidence I can provide at a later date to anyone here who wants proof.


2 comments:

  1. PSS is an extension if Antifa and BLM, the Left's version of Hitler's Brown Shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PSS is yet again another vehicle through which the Societal Misfits of the Left can get their 'Fix' of notoriety and pseudo Fame. They're pitiful.

    ReplyDelete