Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Blake Jarmon Hired in Colbert County System


"Some people will complain when the sun rises in the east and not the west." We once heard a manager make that comment concerning customers at a local establishment. Unfortunately, it's very true.


A few years ago, a parent complained about some disciplinary behavior meted out by Blake Jarmon at a Muscle Shoals city school. In the speed of hummingbird having its morning tea, Mr. Jarmon was convicted of crimes against children and fired. His termination also conveniently eliminated him from the next central office position for which he was in line.

In Mr. Jarmon's own words:

First of all, I cannot say thank you enough for everyone’s comments, repostings, texts, and phone calls. I truly am grateful. It’s been a long 2 years, but I have learned that it’s all in His timing and not my own. I had to sit on the bench until God put me back in the game. During that time, I have grown so much in my faith, and that’s the biggest lesson! Never give up. Never lose faith. Stay positive. Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you up and hold you down. And most importantly stay prayed up!

Gale Denise Story Satchel David Yarber I will not let you all down.

#teamjarmon you all are unbelievable and I would not be where I am without all the parent support! #teamjarmon 4EVER


Yes, Blake will now be teaching at Leighton in Colbert County. Just look at how much that school has gained from all this...and all Muscle Shoals has lost. 



No comments:

Post a Comment