Tuesday, October 25, 2022

"Let's Go Kill Some Southern Baptists, er...Jews"

 



One of this blog's absolutes is no encouragement of violence is allowed. In our 14 years of publishing, we have banned only one person for violating that rule. One of our bad boys RKP threatened violence against a girlfriend for speaking out about his behavior, and we quickly banned him.

Now we've banned a second male reader who claims we may call him a bigot if we wish, but he agrees with Kanye West. Yes, we call him a bigot and we promptly banned him. 

If you're unsure how to feel about West or any other bastard making pronouncements against Jews, how would you feel if he had said he wanted to take a nap and then get up and bring death to Southern Baptists?

We have a pretty good idea that many of our readers would be outraged. Guess what? You should already be outraged, not just against West, but also against the Fox commentator who called Ye a Christian icon. 

Why would anyone think violence against Jews is the way to bring them to Yeshua? 


Shalom, Ahava, Simcha


4 comments:

  1. Democrats appear to thrive on violence: Antifa, BLM, and the war on unborn children are just a few such examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stayed away for several months because I got so upset with you and how you twist everything. I came back and got all upset again. I got upset at you because you want me to be upset because you are. I don't know what Kanye West said, all I know is you say it was wrong. What did he say? You don't tell me. You only say I should be upset because you think it was wrong. I will not declare something bad, or wrong because you say it is. I have hardly agreed with anything you have said in the past, why should I agree with you now. Tell me what he said and why he said it, let me decide if I should be upset about it. As it is now, I am only upset with you for not telling us why we should be upset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take your pick. 1. He admires Hitler. 2. Jews are not really Jews, Blacks are Jews. 3. He wants to go "death con" on the Jews. We've posted several links from his interviews the past few weeks, and most press agencies have more than covered this demented man's rants.

      Delete
    2. As usual you have failed to answer the question I asked. "What did he say."

      Delete