Saturday, January 25, 2014

How to Report (More) Sexual Abuse

Since our blogs on former youth minister Oliver Brazelle, we've received several comments that cannot be published due to names of possible victims being included in the posts. If there are other victims of Brazelle or any other alleged predator, they should report the crime now.

Anyone abused sexually as a child, no matter how long ago, should report the crime to the police of the city in which the abuse occurred or to the county's district attorney's office. There are no time limits on reporting sexual crimes in Alabama.

We hope that any predator gets what's coming to him...or her.


No comments:

Post a Comment