Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Santa Isn't the Only Thing Comin' to Town

 



Santa will make it first, but come next Spring/Summer, Florence will be getting a new business courtesy of Wagon Trail Hemp:




The parent company's home is in Hanceville and it's owned by Donald A. Stansberry, Charles R. Hollis, Joey Robertson, and Chris Ryan. Wagon Trail Hemp will also be opening three dispensaries in Athens.

We've given state senator Tim Melson a hard time over his persecution of rape victims, but we're happy to give him credit here for assisting the chronically ill in this state.


*****


Hi, I'm Grigio, a one year-old female Lab mix. Say, who named me anyway?  Adopt me and you can call me Myrtleline as long as you call me to dinner. Come see me at the Florence shelter on Robertson Road:




No comments:

Post a Comment