Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Jason McGee Scholarship

 



Mark White, a Lauderdale County High grad, has begun a scholarship in memory of fellow alumnus Jason McGeeIf you would like to donate, you may send via TMWS VENMO or donate at any Regions Bank to the Jason McGee Memorial Scholarship Fund.


VENMO: @TheMarkWhiteShow

*****

Here's where you can listen to Mark:

Below are the stations where the show airs on Sunday. During the week, shows are available at 9 p.m. on FB and a few minutes after on various podcast platforms. On Saturday at 9 a.m.
6a CST 105.1 WRFS The Lake
Stream: 1051WRFS.com
6a CST RadioAlabama’s KiX 96.3 FM
Stream: KiX963.com
7a CST 98.1 The Beat
7:30a CST Southern Roots Radio
10-11a 96.7 WVNA


*****

Hi, I'm Thalia. I"m a year-old female mix of Alaskan Huskey and Carolina dog. Do I have to mention that I have fantastic eyes? You can see me at the Florence shelter in the industrial park:



No comments:

Post a Comment