Thursday, February 6, 2020

Things Are Hopping in Eastern Lauderdale County




Our East Lauderdale friend ZAR has some fantastic pics for us:

Hello Ms. S.,

I don't know about you but I sure got goosebumps seeing Rush Limbaugh receive the Medal of Freedom award. I just know one day that will be you up there.

Bob was telling me that Limu has a new career opportunity. The whole City of Florence is about to get rich! I am not kidding. We had a big party the other night.

I wish you could have made it, but I knew you were probably too busy. All work and no play Ms S. you know what I'm saying?

By-the-way, do you know who is the lady lawyer for the Ag Authority Board? I could have sworn I saw her clapping for Trump during his speech.

I don't know? Maybe I'm just going stir crazy again. I am looking forward to our upcoming local elections.


Uh Oh....... my Facebook minutes are about to run out. Gotta run.

I will talk to you later. I hope you enjoy the pics. Your good bud,

ZAR



Once again, ZAR has nailed the issue. He's promised us an update on the county school system is in the works. As Roy Moore says, "I can hardly wait."



No comments:

Post a Comment