Sunday, February 4, 2024

About That Rumor...

 



Several months ago, some Walgreens customers began getting letters that the downtown Florence store was closing. When we published information on the closing, we received prompt rebuttals from some employees.

Then, around Christmas, Lawrenceburg residents received what seemed to be the same letter. The powers that be there quickly put the kibosh on that rumor as well. Now a third rumor is making the rounds.

We've had several ask about the North Florence Walgreens. What we can say is that the store has a tremendous amount of merchandise on sale for only .29. So while the store may not be closing, it has a great sale. Go for it!


*****


Hi, I'm Aurelia. Please adopt me! I'm an 11 week-old Boxer mix. I promise I'll be good. Please, please, please! Come see me at the Florence shelter in the Industrial Park:




No comments:

Post a Comment