Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Did Someone Try to Blackmail Candidate James Dolan?


The following has been posted on the Facebook page of James Dolan, candidate opposing Phillip Pettus for House District 1:

I was approached by someone, who is tied to my opponent, that THREATENED to release an old picture of me if I kept up my current campaign strategy and political cartoons. The picture was taken when I was 19 of some friends and I outside a local bar’s wet t-shirt contest.
I refuse to be bullied or intimidated here or in Montgomery, and will continue to stand up for what’s right and for the citizens of District 1.
My political cartoons have effectively exposed tax increases, wasteful government spending, and reduced school funding. I will let the people vote on the 2 cent gas tax and return millions of dollars back to local schools.


Most political contests are mired in mud and muck, much like pigs. Not a pleasant image is it? I mean for the pigs; I'm sure they feel insulted by the comparison.



No comments:

Post a Comment