Thursday, August 3, 2023

The Drugs & Dregs of Muscle Shoals

 



We'll be continuing Part III (the private Florence swim club) of our series on public/private swim team/club money in a few days. For today, we want to publish an extremely informative guest blog by a Muscle Shoals citizen:


It's nice for someone to acknowledge publicly what most of us have known and complained about for years.

I never met Mr. Baker, but can't blame him for getting out of Muscle Shoals. He is probably correct in everything he wrote -  MSPD Chief Clint Rek will do nothing about this - in fact he is elevating those within the Police Department that have shady deals/family and drug activity surrounding them and in their family. No wonder the experienced and good officers have, and are, leaving MSPD. 

According to Derek Baker, former MSPD officer, post on FB social media:  https://www.facebook.com/baker089

"I have said this since I began working at Muscle Shoals PD. THE SHOALS area is the DRUG hub of the state. Yet, the City of Muscle Shoals has NOT ONE person working drugs. Colbert County only has three guys working the entire area. There is clearly a huge cartel presence in the City of Muscle Shoals. I’ve seen it myself. Yet the leaders in the Shoals, turn their head to it. This is the reason I left the area. I do not understand at all. I kept telling myself that I wouldn’t make any type of public statement on this issue, but continuously seeing it, changed my mind. Yes I understand, by making a public statement, I’m creating many enemies. But the citizens in the area deserve to know and understand how bad the issue is.
This is not a conspiracy theory. I have the resume and awards that prove I know what I’m talking about. Law Enforcement leaders in the area (not all, but most), are completely clueless about narcotics. If you are raising a family in the Shoals, please understand what I’m saying. You are living next door to actual Mexican Cartel members. Yet, your Law Enforcement leaders put absolutely no effort into combatting it"

Thank you Mr. Baker for trying to make a difference. As long as Clint Rek, Mike Lockhart, Chad Holden and a few others are sitting on their blessed ass-urances and lying to the citizens and parents, these truths will only be heard from those who experienced the corruption and had enough morals to get the hell outta dodge.

With Mr Lockhart, Willis Thompson and Brittney Walters hiding out in secret meetings when the 3 aren't traveling on the citizens tax dollars, it has become a war zone and MSC employees are threatened and harassed by those 3 clowns daily. We all know Lockhart came from "there", Thompson from the west end, but what class of terror did that walters woman come from that Lockhart has to ask permission to go pee?

Thanks to those self serving folks, TAXES HAVE GONE UP - TRAVEL EXPENSES ARE OUT THE ROOF - EMPLOYEES ARE SYSTEMATICALLY FIRED - EMPLOYEES ARE HARRASSED - DRUGS ARE RAMPANT - SCHOOL TESTING IS CONTINUALLY DROPPING.

LIES - SECRETS - LIES - SECRETS - AND MORE LIES. The devil is in the details - and the details are in city hall. They will all come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment