Sunday, July 17, 2022

More on Sheffield Arrest Incident



 

A person has attempted to contact us over the Sheffield police video; however, we are uncertain of his identity. When someone is banned from our Facebook, only "Facebook User" shows up if they attempt to contact us. We do have a good idea who this person is due to his calling himself "Jack" in the video. Since we are unsure, we will present him here as Jack Doe. 

We appreciate Mr. Doe's input, but cannot answer him on FB, due to the ban. He was struck from our user list due to language and his libelous statements regarding people who are not bloggers here. In short, we do not like harassment, but neither do we like police harassing those they serve.

We'll present a condensed version of Jack Doe's statement to us:

Mr. Doe was standing in front of the Sheffield Public library when he was faced with arrest for trespassing and threatened by officers. Doe is asking the city for body cam footage of the incident. One officer tore up Jack's protest sign and physically threatened him. When he appeared later at city hall in search of the mayor, he was again threatened. 

If Jack will contact our blog at shoalanda.speaks@gmail.com, we can communicate in this manner. We're hoping to do a more detailed account of his arrest and later attempts to obtain what should be public information.



1 comment:

  1. 6 separate videos detailing this saga about Ray Terry and the ENTIRE DEPARTMENT of corrupt cops exists now. 2 of them are from 10 months prior that I could've sued for and chose not to in good faith. My arrest was false and they all knew it. They REFUSED to give up ANY camera footage after being subpoenaed twice, and my appointed lawyer friend of THEIRS helped them bury me and find me guilty so I couldn't sue the city for millions (yes, their crimes are severe enough for that amount.)

    I had to appeal. My new lawyer was denied the subpoenaed cams like the first time, so he actively forced them to abide by law and procure them when they tried to deny them to him the first time as well, with the excuse "They didn't know there was a subpoena. So was it both judges failing to do their jobs with the subpoena, or was it the police chief and the station committing more to by ignoring subpoenas and covering up the crimes?

    Anyway, Fred Mason has REFUSED to speak to me for a year and a half, despite being an important witness my first and second lawyer know about. The first lawyer didn't try to subpoena him to make a solid defense I told him about. I tried to speak on my own defense and explain it, but the judge actively kept telling me to ONLY answer questions I was asked and not give more details. They asked pretenders questions that don't lead to me getting to explain my situation at all. They THOUGHT they could get away with this because I told them I'm autistic. I failed to mention I'm GIFTED autistic and smarter than they are, but like the morons in jail that bullied me in jail for being "retarded", they too thought I was simple, saw my family didn't care or believe me, and decided it would be easy to just do this to me and get away with it.

    They were wrong, and I can now prove the mayor also helped cover this shit up.

    The city needs to know about this so they know how to vote next election.

    ReplyDelete