Monday, March 2, 2020

Waterloo Woman Puts Her Name to Complaint


First, as we say every two years, we hate politics. Yes, there are lies and smears every where, and 99.99% of those who contact us don't wish to have their names mentioned. We can understand that. 

Now a woman from Waterloo, a respected citizen who is about to graduate from nursing school, has asked us to rebut Gary Dan Williams' claim that he has never had a grievance filed against him. Williams specifically said: 

In my 22 year career in education I have never had a formal grievance filed against me.

In the words of a Waterloo parent:

Mr Williams stated he never had a formal grievance against him but I specifically went to the board and filed the proper papers for a grievance against him. Then we had the meeting with our lawyers. I'm tired of all the false statements.

Kayleigh Kelley
Waterloo, Alabama

Thank you, Mrs. Kelley. That took intestinal fortitude; we commend you.





1 comment:

  1. This is true.I also live in Waterloo and I also filed a grievance against him,I also had to speak with a lawyer because of his extreme behavior,and poor conduct with my children.I also believe that if he was wanting good for the children in Lauderdale county his demeanor would be very different from what I witnessed for 3 years.

    ReplyDelete