Monday, August 3, 2020

Game Warden Jarrod Poole Defends Himself...by Attacking Others




North Alabama Game Warden Jarrod Poole has written quite the lengthy statement in his defense of brutally killing a tame deer. We won't bore our readers with the entire diatribe, but here are some choice tidbits:


* I do not have a tranquilizer gun, darts, etc. I'm not going to pay the thousands of dollars out of my pocket to get one either.

* I promise you I took no pleasure in doing it and cursed the people who doomed her to this fate.

* By dusk it was evident that there was no way I could return to the area. The pitchforks and torches were out. I'm pretty sure someone had started building a guillotine.

* Not because I'm cruel but because the people in those posts and the people of that neighborhood are.

* the Sheriff of Colbert County and the other officers threw me under the bus.

* if you're looking for me to resign or step down or beg for forgiveness you are horribly horribly mistaken and have completely misjudged your adversary.

* If its a confrontation you're looking for then I welcome all challengers.


So Jarrod Poole sees the people he serves as cruel and adversaries? He blames the Colbert County Sheriff's office for having the balls to report what he did? Does anyone trust this man to do his job after all this?

It seems unless one lives in Colbert County, the state will not accept a formal complaint against the good game warden. Let's make sure enough in Colbert tell this man's superiors just what they think of him and his actions.

Finally, a great big thank you to Sheriff Frank Williamson and his deputies for having the courage to help bring this to light!

1 comment:

  1. A link to whatever he allegedly did would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete