Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Florence Should Follow Biden's Lead

 


Biden has announced a new employment policy in the White House:


I promise you I will fire you on the spot. I'm not joking when I say this: If you're ever working with me and I hear you treat another with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot, On the spot. No if, ands, or buts. You're engaged in and you're working with the most decent government in the world, And we have to restore the soul of this country, and I'm counting on all of you to be part of that. And it's not hyperbole. The only thing I expect with absolute certitude is honesty and decency.

What do we currently have in Florence? The wild and wonderful Whites, in many incarnations, trolling the city council meetings online. And in person? Openly ridiculing certain Florence citizens. 

Isn't it time for Robert, Roberta, Roberto, and Bob to learn to behave?



No comments:

Post a Comment