Monday, July 13, 2020

Where Is Duchess?


Duchess

I've heard it through the whine line that my friend Duchess is in danger. Where is she? Puppers in Cherokee are barking the news that she's being abused at the Cherokee police department, kidnapped even.

I don't give an ounce of kibble what else those moronic humans at the Cherokee town hall do, but if they hurt Duchess, I'll go down there and biiiiiiiite them!

I've asked my human friends at the Colbert County Animal Shelter to help. Grrrr...don't they have enough to do without having to police the police? Now excuse me while I go sharpen my canine teeth.



Prince, Your Canine-American Blogger

Note: Duchess is the three year-old Shepherd purchased just last year by the Cherokee Police Department. Dogs, yes even police K-9s, die each year from neglect in hot cars. It may not need to be said, but if it does, Prince isn't the only one watching, Cherokee.

No comments:

Post a Comment