Sunday, October 4, 2020

Mark Your Ballot for Thomas Spence on Tuesday!

 



I’m Thomas Spence, candidate for Florence City Council District 5 in the run-off election this Tuesday. I’ve been a resident of Florence for 35 years and of District 5 for 22 years. I want to represent you, your needs and concerns. I want to hear what you have to say and be a strong advocate for the community. You’ve told me you want road improvements, removal of dilapidated structures, and you’ve voiced concerns over county and district lines. We all know that Fire Station 5 needs a new fire engine and ladder which is essential for our safety. I fully support our first responders. We need them for safe and secure neighborhoods. 

I want to represent our district with openness, communication, and integrity. I’ve heard from you, but I need your vote to start addressing these issues. I aim not only to hear about issues but actively pursue them. My professional experience as an essential worker on the front lines of the COVID crises has helped me to realize that we all need to be available to help each other stay safe, encourage each other, and engage as neighbors in our larger community. I’m Thomas Spence. An old friend, a new voice, you have a choice on Tuesday. Vote Thomas Spence in the run-off election for Florence City Council District 5.



Paid Political Ad by Thomas Spence, 430 Roxie Drive, Florence, Alabama 35633.

No comments:

Post a Comment