Saturday, October 3, 2020

Eggleston is ready to work hard to serve as Colbert County Commissioner - District 5

 



I am a proud citizen of Tuscumbia, Al and love living in beautiful Colbert County. I am married to the love of my life of 17 years, Meccosia Eggleston and have one daughter named Diamond. They are truly the love of my life and I enjoy spending family time and traveling with them. I’m currently employed as the Manager of Upward Bound – Shoals Campus at Northwest-Shoals Community College and have been there for 17 years. My education includes a bachelor of science degree in Political Science from the University of Southern Mississippi and a master’s degree in Community Counseling from the University of North Alabama. I also serve as the Youth Minister at New Birth Ministries and my Love for God is my foundation for which I serve others.

If elected, I would be dedicated to working with all of the commissioners regardless of political party to help build on past accomplishments and to move Colbert County forward. I fully support our First Responders and I would look for additional funding to assist them as they do a great job serving the county. I am dedicated and will work with elected officials and internet companies to help move the county forward with more high-speed broadband internet which is vitally important to our schools and to help promote economic growth. I will work with the county administrator, county engineer and other departments to help provide fiscal accountability and a strategic plan to help move Colbert County forward. I am committed, accessible and will always remain transparent. I will work for you!

I am excited about the new automotive company coming to Muscle Shoals. I would work diligently and support SEDA and the Shoals Chamber of Commerce efforts to bring more jobs and economic development to the Shoals. If I am afforded the opportunity to serve the people of district 5, I will be engaged and build strong relationships with local businesses and will continue to support small businesses. I will work with elected officials and agencies to make sure District 5 is a priority for funding roads projects, working to reduce flooding, safe for all citizens and taken care of. I will continue to seek opportunities to partner with area churches and businesses to help provide food, school supplies and other resources for families. I am a servant and I will work hard to fulfill my obligations to the county and to the people of District 5.

I have met so many wonderful people in my district which covers, but not limited to White Oak, Lagrange, Spring Valley, Leighton, Colbert Heights, Littleville and parts of Muscle Shoals. I am a proud supporter of the Colbert County School System and Muscle Shoals City Schools where students in my district attend. My wife and I also give an annual Excellence Scholarship to an outstanding senior each year. We are strong supporters of education and helping individuals pursue postsecondary education and/or joining the workforce.

Volunteering in the community is a calling for me. I also love exercising, swimming, hunting, and spending quiet time praying to God. My wife and daughter have hosted many community events in the Shoals including Back to School Giveaways for boys and girls, W.C. Handy Events, Motivational workshops, scholarships programs and youth services. I am a proud member of the Tuscumbia Kiwanis and an Ambassador for the Shoals Chamber of commerce. I have received numerous awards for my commitment to serve the community and have recently been named the University of North Alabama Homecoming Alumni Public Service Award recipient.

I wholeheartedly believe an elected official should do more than show up every four years to ask for your vote. Please Vote for me on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 and allow me the opportunity to serve you. My goal is to work with you in a partnership to move District 5 forward. If you would like to speak to me or find out more information please visit my webpage at www.caseyeggleston.us or visit https://www.facebook.com/electcaseyeggleston/ or call me at (256) 710-1558 or email me at info@caseyeggleston.us

Thank you for your vote on November 3, 2020 to allow me to serve as your County Commissioner. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment