Thursday, October 15, 2020

Handy Dandy Andy Goes to the Mall

 


We're not totally sure what Andy's half of this conversation is about, but here it is:


Now we're visualizing something like this in weeks to come...

Andy: Hi. I'm your new handy, dandy mayor Andy and I want some more stores in here.

Mall: You and us both, bub.

Andy: So when can we expect new tenants?

Mall: Just look out the window from time to time, When you see the flying pork, you'll know we have new tenants.

Andy: Maybe you don't understand. Just lower your rent.

Mall: Oh, sure. Got it. One thing, how do you expect us to pay the taxes and insurance and utilities when we do that?

Andy: Not my problem. I'm your mayor and I'm telling you to do it.

Mall: I tell you what, why don't we just lower the walls around here to parking lot level and sell the parking lot. Then we won't have to deal with you. How's that?

(Hey, we didn't vote for him; we have every right to laugh at him.)



No comments:

Post a Comment