Thursday, October 1, 2020

Billy Hammock Runs for Revenue Commissioner

 


Billy Hammock

Business Owner

216 North Court Street • Florence, AL 35630
(256) 766-7650


To learn more about Billy Hammock online, visit:

www.CreativeJewelersOnline.com



I am your Republican nominee running for Revenue Commissioner for Lauderdale County. I am also a lifetime resident of Lauderdale County and a 33-year business owner, commercial property owner and homeowner. I am married to Brandi Clark Hammock who has been a resident of Lauderdale County for 30 plus years. We are members and attend Killen Church of Christ.

I have been a jeweler for 36 years of which I have owned my current business Creative Jewelers for 33 years. I am a graduate of the Gemological Institute of America and have thirteen certificates in the jewelry industry. In 2010, I won an international award from one of the world’s largest jewelry manufacturers for innovation in the jewelry industry. I am a supporter of our local university UNA by being the title sponsor for the Miss UNA Pageant, among other events at the university.

To date, I have had the opportunity to be a Historic Downtown Florence business owner and, to the service of the community, acting as Past Board Chair of the Florence Main Street business development non-profit; Area Director Consultant and Past Chapter President of the Business Network International (BNI)business networking group; Past Board of Directors of Downtown Florence Unlimited (DFU); Board of Directors of Attention Home; Ambassador to the City of Florence; Board of Directors and Chair of the Finance Committee for Habitat of Humanity; Executive Board of Directors for the Chamber of Commerce; and a longstanding member and participant in a number of other civic organizations.

Currently I am seeking the opportunity to continue to work and serve this outstanding community by running for Lauderdale County Revenue Commissioner. This office is important and needs the most updated programs running to keep our property taxes current and all transactions entered correctly and in a timely manner. Also, I want to work with the employees and customers of Lauderdale County to ensure they all have a positive experience when they enter the office of Revenue Commissioner.

Paid for by friends to elect Billy Hammock 216 N. Court St. Florence, Al. 35630



No comments:

Post a Comment