Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Congressional Candidate Indicted

 



Many of our readers have told us how dissatisfied they are with Dale Strong, the current U.S. representative for District 5 which covers much of Lauderdale County. Is there hope of an upset?

No Democrats are opposing Strong, and only one individual is running against him in the Republican primary. Does this lone Republican have a chance? We hope not.

Daniel Bowman, the challenger, is currently under indictment for theft from an estate. This seems to be a common problem for some attorneys. Due to the alleged theft and other problems with Bowman's public demeanor (using the N-word), he no longer has a license to practice law in this state.

Strong and Bowman are the best Alabama can muster? How should you vote come March. Sorry, you're on your own in this one.


*****


Hi, I'm Genna and I'm all ears. Seriously, I'm a 7 month-old Lab/German Shepherd mix just waiting for my new home. If it helps, I can pick up signals from radio stations in the Caribbean. Come see me at the Florence shelter in the industrial park:



No comments:

Post a Comment