Tuesday, March 29, 2022

We Hear Muscle Shoals Middle School is Really Smokin'

 



What can you say about vape pens? Unfortunately, nothing good especially when in the hands of middle school students...and filled with THC.

Several parents have reported their children have been approached about purchasing these pens. One young Muscle Shoals entrepreneur has even posted about them on Facebook, citing the main ingredient as Delta 9.

Parents: You have been informed...


*****


From James Corden: “The whole incident threw me off in a huge way. Also, completely ruined my chances in the Oscar pool. I had Dame Judi Dench smacking Woody Harrelson.”



1 comment:

  1. AT LEAST once a week I catch a student with a Vape. It never fails: they always say "I was holding it for someone." I reply, "With your mouth?"

    ReplyDelete