Sunday, March 31, 2019

The Waynesboro Cemetery Vandals


A word from Bailey:




As a child I was taught not to step on graves, that it was disrespectful. Now I see where breaking up 125 year-old tombstones is merely "disrespectful." And the two "boys" who did this are really great kids. Sorry, thinking adults don't believe this. Dominic Alexander Dickey and Jaymin Tyler Wren are hoods, thugs, perverts, and vermin.

One of these boys works in a cafe and the other one doesn't have a job. How are they supposed to pay for the damage they did to over 50 graves in Wayne County, Tennessee? Some of the people buried in these cemeteries don't have family to file claims in the case. 

What kind of people take up for these two thugs? Judging from Facebook, I'd say a girlfriend, a sister, and a cousin. I'm pretty sure if there's a jury trial, these three won't be on the panel that convicts them. 

They'll have their first court appearance on Tuesday. Give them 40 years hard labor. Then maybe when they get out, they'll be too old to hurt anyone else.




2 comments:

  1. This is my best friend,he is like a brother to me,he has never ever been know to do anything like this,always the type to talk people out of dumb things,you can't just call people names either. What does that make you? Jaymin really is a good kid,and you should find everything g out,and learn a person before you call a bunch of people names,...bec beca yo me,you look like a judgmental I correct pos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try sending this again after you've sobered up.

      Delete