Friday, December 8, 2023

Guess Which School System is Leading the State in Reading

 



There's a Northwest Alabama school system leading the way in elementary reading proficiency with an almost 43% of students reading at or above desired levels. (Let that sink in that 43% is considered best in this state.)

You say it must be Florence where all the cool kids are? Sorry, guess again. How about Muscle Shoals, a system which concocts its own elaborate titles? No. Care to guess again?

No idea? It's Russellville! As Quicksilver once said, you didn't see that one coming!

Congratulations to the City of Russellville School system for pointing its students in the right direction. 


*****


Hi, I'm Cheddar, but there's nothing cheesy about me. I'm a three year-old male German Shepherd mix looking for a new gig. I'm old enough to be settled, but young enough to be your playful best friend. Come see me at the Florence shelter in the industrial park:



No comments:

Post a Comment