Tuesday, June 23, 2020

J. Redmon on Sheffield & More




In a move that displays a blatant disregard for science, Sheffield's mayor has decided 'it isn't safe' to reopen City Hall.

Personally, I think it should remain closed PERMANENTLY. I can't think of ONE city official in Sheffield that actually DOES any 'work' that justifies the expense of an office.




Historical monuments honoring the Confederacy are no more traitorous and no less honorable than historical monuments honoring America's Founding Fathers. They are part of America's history. Those that refuse to understand that are the problem; NOT the monuments.




How was it 'OK' to have the 'Trail of Tears' commemoration at McFarland Park last week, complete with a FULL campground and the accompanying crowd and live entertainment, but somehow celebrating the 4th of July is considered 'too dangerous'?



Leftist? Me? I'm outraged. Nay, I'm insulted! I demand satisfaction!







No comments:

Post a Comment