Friday, November 1, 2019

Thanksgiving Turkey Tony Hughes?


Turkey No. 1


Turkey No. 2


Over the years, we've had several friends who told us of being victimized by Tony Hughes, either when he was a police officer or later when he was practicing law. In fact, when we once told an unnamed someone in this blog that he should consider us the blind man on the corner, we were speaking to Hughes.

Today Anthony Baxton Hughes was arrested on three counts of insurance fraud, and we hear more charges could be in store. We've already had readers ask about his law license - that is something we don't have a clue about. Hughes could voluntarily surrender it or the bar could remove him from practice. We'll try to keep everyone up to date.

Google regularly publishes reviews of attorneys and other professionals, as long as they aren't libelous. Let's look at some that the Internet giant has previously published:

1, Dirty lawyer I fired Toney because I did feel that he had good intentions for my case try to milk me of money after that he called my landlord and informed them of my charges and tried to get me put out my apartment building he told all my information and put the Florence Police Department on me and tried to help them lock me up.. not a good lawyer to deal with

2. The staff was kind and friendly but didn't return phone calls and we were told our paperwork had been submitted, when in fact, it was lost in a stack of other file folders. It seemed to me, that once they had our money we were ignored and put on the back burner. I will not be using their services, ever again.

3. I am a veteran and he make jokes and thought it was funny...... the bar won’t find it as funny I don’t believe
Warning stay away from this “attorney” he currently works part time as a prosecutor for rogersville al
He has several complaints with the Alabama State Bar regarding unprofessional behavior in the court room and stalking
Rude unprofessional unethical

4. blocked his number to leave a voicemail and was very rude

5. He seems like a very nice man but I have tried for a month now to get with him about possibly hiring him. Every time we schedule an appointment he calls and cancels or I get there and he has left the office for the day. Today was the fifth time he had rescheduled me for 7 this morning and I sat outside his office for 45 minutes and he never showed only to text and say he thought we were meeting tomorrow. When tried to reschedule he never responded. Just really let me down.

6. Very unhelpful & rude !! Don't call

7. Rather not...

These are obviously from disgruntled clients, so you may take them however you wish. We'll update our readers when the Alabama Attorney General releases more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment