Friday, August 17, 2018

Will Rusty Come out of the Boiler Room?


The entire town of Muscle Shoals is agog over the prospect of an important announcement from Rusty Pipe, breakout star of the Trojan Trio. We're extremely fortunate to have an exclusive interview with Rusty:

SS: Welcome, Rusty! How does it feel to be a star?

RP: I'm very humbled, unlike my two fellow Trojan Trio members.

SS: I take it there's some animosity there? 

RP: Let's just say they've never let me forget my humble beginnings in the basement of Highland Park Elementary School. 

SS: I see you're wearing one of your new red ties. Doesn't that signal support for Brian and Chad, or it is true you have an announcement to make?

RP: Actually, I haven't been able to afford a tie until now. Brian never paid me any money and only dragged me onstage when he wanted sympathy. Now that I know I'm loved for myself, things are going to change.

SS: I can tell you that all your fans are just dying to know how you'll be voting on August 28th.

RP: First, I need to register. It seems there are rumors that I was manufactured in Mexico. Total lies. 

SS: But if you do register, just how will you be voting?

RP: Sigh, I guess it's time to come out of the boiler room. I will be voting a resounding "No!" You should see the waste in that school system. My entire family could live for a year on the cost of Brian's memo paper alone. His edicts aren't pretty, lemme tell ya. 

So, readers, there you have it...






*****



So a mil increase is not a tax increase?  Is this common core? And 7.5 to 12.5 is not 67%?   

My goodness, Brian Lindsey's road show is getting more entertaining as the days go by.

Has Lindsey put the system in financial trouble for him to be going to great lengths in trying to convince the public that a TAX ASSESSMENT on our property is not really a tax?

How did he get the school system in so much trouble financially? Any of the Board members want to come forward and have a public forum with the opponents, aka truth tellers?

You've seen the latest video on the above link - now, let's look at what Lindsey himself asked the city council for.




It's becoming increasingly convincing on why Lindsey is no longer in the construction/development business. He can't add, subtract, divide or multiply - unless it is a new math he is writing for the coaches to teach at Muscle Shoals.

Maybe his cheerleader Chad Holden can explain to us simple minded people what his hero means about all these conflicting statements. Have at it Chad.

MSCS - one of your latest tactics: "#TakeAChance" 

NOT ON MY LIFE - I don't gamble with my child's future.


Muscle Shoals Citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment